Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Blurb Book- i heart faces # 19 (#3 for me)


I know this picture isn't of PAG but I love it!! This was at an easter party and I had some fun! :) Tell me what you think! :)

*To edit it I warmed the photo and added a vignette to the sides*

"I am submitting this photo into the www.iheartfaces.com Blurb Book photo contest. I am granting I Faces permission to use my photo in a printed version of a book for commercial use and possibly advertising of a photo book on both the Blurb and I Faces web sites."

*This picture is of me taken by Jodi- I wanted to post it in her honor* :)

7 comments:

Jodi said...

Pretty picture of a pretty girl! Wonder who took that? Millie Lewis? What I wouldn't give to have a snazzy camera too!

Amanda said...

Its really captivating... I tend to prefer pictures a bit cooler, but I think you made the 'warmness' work!! Plus shes just gorgeous!

God bless-
Amanda

redmaryjanes said...

I think it is gorgeous!

McMrs said...

so pretty! i love what u did with the photo!

Kecia said...

Really great!!

Good job!!

Unknown said...

This is just so pretty :-) I love it!

Amy Clemons said...

Haven't stopped by in a while. You are getting good with your photography. Keep it up.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?