Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thankful.....

This Thanksgiving I am especially thankful (see post below-watch video) but so is Anna Grace!

At her school this year they made a video and they went around the entire room and asked each child what they were thankful for ; they were saying cookies, m&ms, etc. and then they went to Anna Grace and said, "What are you thankful for?" and she looked at the camera and said "I am thankful for a home."

How amazing is that? She continues to just amazes me. While all the others said cookies she was thankful to have a HOME. God is SO good! I can't imagine a day without Anna Grace and find myself wondering what we did without her! I can not wait to finally have Andrew home!! Double Blessing!

This Thanksgiving I am thankful for
  • My Family
  • Adoption
  • Health
  • Friends
  • a home
  • Anna Grace

Have a Wonderful Thanksgiving!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?