Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope everyone has a safe blessed Thanksgiving! We will b/c our little Miracle is finally home.The pix are from yesterday. Here is what happened.......... We got up yesterday and picked our babysitter. Then we all got ready.... Once we were ready we headed to the mall to find AG a dress. Once we finished that our photographer canceled.ugh So we decided to get in line to see Santa. After waiting 30 minutes my Dad called and said "WHAT NO DON`T GO LET HER SEE SANTA W/O ME!"So then we got out of line took a few pictures in front of a Christmas tree. Oh well no Christmas cards yet. But here are some bloopers below why I`m Thankful. Also Here are the reasons I am thankful...................................

  • A Wonderful Family
  • A beautiful Little girl who has become my sister this year
  • A House and A Car (I don`t have my own)
  • My Cellphone (that I love)
  • No school for 1/2 of this week
  • The miracle of already having the tree up! yay
  • The Day after Thanksgiving Sale!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Perfect guys!
Almost there

Fishy Face

0 comments:

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?