Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Regionals! and 25 Random Things- New Name

This weekend we will be off to Adam's regional swim meet! He has a BB time in Backstroke and Freestyle and qualified! I am so proud of you Adam!!! Sorry I have been such a slacker in posting! I really have not known what to post about!
So here are just 25 random things about me!
Here are the rules-
Write 25 random (nice) things about yourself that most people don't know about you! Then tag 5 people
Here are mine......
1. I LOVE Vera Bradley :)
2. I have a heart for Orphans in 3rd world countries! Especially China and Ethiopia!
3. I have 3 siblings- 2 brothers and 1 beautiful sister! (of course)
4. I have never dyed my hair
5. I clogged for 3 years!
6. I want to travel the world and do missionary work
7. I love Disney Movies! lol
8. My favorite sport is volleyball
9. I LOVE singing
10. I want to learn how to play the piano
11. I do not like regular sodas. I would much rather drink D*et Dr* Pepper but I do not drink any other diet drinks only DDP! lol
12. My weakness is French fries and tea :) even though I shouldn't be eating it :)
13. I want to go to New York sometime soon!
14. I would LOVE to go to Furman University for college! It is my goal :)
15. I am AWFUL at reading music but I can tell if a song is off key or is being played/sung wrong lol
16. I swim
17.I am a Christian

18. I am a germafobe! I am a freak about people throwing up! I don't even like myself when I get sick! LOL
19. I do not eat fish or anything that lives in water or Pork! I am strictly a steak and chicken person! lol
20. I do not like to sleep past 8am no exceptions! The only time I do is when I am sick or have suffered from Jet Lag! lol
21. I love country and only country music. I listen to Carrie Underwood, Taylor Swift, Rascal Flatts, Martina McBride, Faith Hill, Tim Mcgraw, & others like that :)
22. I love looking at other peoples blogs who have adopted children from anywhere!
23. My favorite show is American Idol and Biggest Loser
24. I love my church! It is awesome :))
25. It took me FOREVER to come up with all 25 things about me!!!

Now I tag-
Lauren (private)
Lexie
Ahnna (private)
Abigail (private)
Kara
*****************************************************************************
NEW NAME
As you noticed I changed the name of my blog and I do not know if I like it or not! Please tell me your honest opinion! If any of you have ideas tell me :) I loved Bottles and Baby talk but she no longer uses Baby Talk so I thought I should change it. What do you all think? I figured since I called her Princess that "Diary of a Princess" was a pretty good name but I still don't know! Please tell me what you think :)

6 comments:

Kecia said...

Is a great new name!!
25 is a lot of things!! Haha

God bless you!

Abigail <3 said...

hey!! thanks for tagging me!! lol and i LOVE your new blog name!!! lol oh and i neeed a new blog design! lol i will email u! :) ttyl!

Debby said...

I really like the new name, Ashton!

Cheri and Shane said...

I like the new name for your blog! :)

Oh, and your list shows that we have tons in common. I LOVE Vera Bradley's too. I just got the Maggie purse & matching wallet in the new Purple Punch pattern. I also got the Weekender bag in Purple Punch. I, too, am a HUGE germophobe. I use Purelle all the time. And I LOVE country music!! Great list! :)

Clint and Jennifer said...

Your List was fun! It IS hard to come up with 25! Someone tagged me on facebook and I haven't been able to do it because I got to, like 3, and gave up! LOL The name of your blog sounds awesome IMO! You're doing such great work on mine! Thanks so much Ashton!
God bless!
Jennifer

Ahnna said...

it's http://shinebrightlikestarz.blogspot.com/ She hasn't updated in quite a while! hahaa.!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?