Thursday, June 18, 2009

LOI

Yippee Jesus!! LOI has been sent to China stating that we want to be the family for the little one waiting for us in China. This process is so so so different than with Anna Grace. Now we await our PA. (China's Approval) Then we can officially know that China accepts us as his Family! PLEASE PRAY! My parents are covered in paperwork and online classes right now. I am ready to get this wait over with and go get him! Please pray that things go quickly and we get him home soon!!!

4 comments:

Vanessa said...

Praying for a speedy process!

Anonymous said...

I am so thankful for you-you are the best big sister ever! We are all so blessed by you!
I love you,
Mommy

Joan said...

That is so exciting!

Jodi said...

We are praying that everything goes super fast and your new brother is home ASAP where is loved and safe. Love you!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?