Monday, June 22, 2009

Switching Around

I feel that I should have 2 separate blogs for these 2 separate children. I feel that if this is also a journey to di di blog and life with my princess then I won't have many updates on Princess, this was her blog first and she is the reason it was set up. SO to honor both my Prince and Princess I will have 2 different blogs. This way I can update EVERYTHING that happens with the adoption and with Anna Grace.
This will stay Anna Grace's and go here for the Prince's. Once we get home I will probably combine their blogs and make another one to update daily life with both! ooh how excited that makes me!.

4 comments:

Football and Fried Rice said...

Yeah for another brother - God is so good! I can't wait to see his face!

Mama Bear said...

yea, can't wait to hear more on the itty bitty brother :-)

mommy24treasures said...

your blog is so pretty, I am going to check out the other blog now:) how exciting!

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful day it will be when we get to hold Andrew in our arms. I'm so happy that we will have another little boy to love. Pray for him to get here soon.Nana

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?