Thursday, July 2, 2009

2 yr Gotcha Day!! *Updated*

Anna Grace,

Two years ago today we saw your sweet face for the very first time and immediatly fell in love! You were everything we could dream of! After 2 years of waiting we couldn't believe you were actually OURS! What an amazing feeling! I finally had a Mei Mei and I could play dress up with a little girl instead of bribing Hayne to play with me! (Not dress-up) When I first saw you face on May 1, 2006 I was in love but when I actually could touch your nose and tickle your belly and just look at you it was like a whole new type of love! You weighed 13lbs and were just like a new born baby! I loved it!! Now you are 22lbs and love Princesses and Barney! Oh do you love Barney! You sing along with all his songs and play games with him interacting with him from the TV and it is precious! Anna I hope you know how much I love you and that I always will.
Happy Gotcha Day Baby!

Love you always,
Sissy

Look at the change!!

We love you sweet girl and always will! Happy Gotcha Day! :)
Our {incomplete} Family at the beach on Gotcha Day we need our boy home to complete us!
I will soon post pictures from the beach! We had a great time and have some great pictures! We were only missing one special and very important thing..... Our Boy! Hopefully this was our last 4th of July without him! (How amazing is that?!!!?!?!)

9 comments:

Jenn said...

Aww....i love this! Congrats on 2 years and many many more to come :)

Jenn said...

ahh....that comment up there ^ was me...i thought i was logged on to mine....

Lexie

Taylor said...

Congrats on having Anna Grace for two year can't wait to see many more years to come and to see you guys with your little brother home forever

Holly said...

Congrats on 2 years! Gotchas Days are always so exciting! Hope you guys are enjoying your time at the beach!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your two year anniversary!!!

Mama Bear said...

beautiful post, congratulations on your anniversary. Happy 4th

Kristy said...

This was a beautiful post and you are an amazing big sister!!

Love and blessings, Kristy

Jodi said...

Two years and so many, many more to come! We had the most wonderful time celebrating at the beach with y'all!

Robin said...

I love this post. Now, it seems like yesterday when your parents were in the Abroad and Back class with Jeff and I in Charleston. Anna has grown so much and is a beautiful girl. You are so blessed to have a sister like her. I can't wait until both our families have our boys home and have something else to celebrate.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?