Thursday, July 23, 2009

Thankful Thursday


I love this girl! She constantly brings joy into my life and I couldn't imagine living without her! Here are some pictures I took of her last night! I have more but these were my favorites!

So here is what I am thankful for~

  • My Princess Anna Grace
  • My Awaiting Prince Andrew
  • My Mom and Dad
  • Adam & Hayne
  • My entire family
  • My savior- Jesus Christ
and
  • The miracle of Adoption!!
It has changed my life in so many ways and I am SO thankful!!

3 comments:

redmaryjanes said...

So Ashton, do you think you will adopt when you are all grown up?

Donna said...

What an adorable little princess...she's lucky to have such a great big sister too!

Mama Bear said...

You are an amazing young woman and what an awesome big sister you are.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?