Friday, July 31, 2009

Favorite Fotos Friday


More to Come.....
Oh and on another note....


Here is the news from my Mom --- "Can you hear us shouting all around? We rec'd GREAT news today! Our I800A has been approved-only 20 days since we mailed our application-woo hoo! I think this is one for the record books! I messed up our original package and tried to stop Fed Ex from delivering it to Chicago-I was unsuccessful-Lots of tears and worries on my part. Now I can see that God's hand was in the process all along. Because I had to call the office and explain my problem, I was able to reach a wonderful person who has helped me tremendously. She became my case worker. Today she called me to tell me that she rec'd my cleared fingerprints and that she will get my approval to me on Monday. Woo Hoo! What an awesome, Mountain moving God we serve! I am so thankful. We are driving to Columbia Tuesday to have our paperwork authenicated and then overnighting it to Carol in Washington that day. She will have my completed dossier to me by Tuesday, August 11th. I will hand deliver my dossier to Mei in Charleston on Wednesday. We will get to visit with some of our awesome travel buddies and hopefully we will be DTC by the 14th. One day short of 2 months since we accepted our referral of Andrew. I am in Awe of the miracle of this. Thanks for all of your prayers-please keep them coming! We are still praying and believing that we can meet our son before the end of the year! Hold on sweet Andrew, we are closer than ever! "

We serve such an amazing mountain moving God!!!!!!

On a last note-
I am trying to help raise money to bring Andrew home by designing blogs- If you would like a blog design go HERE.....

4 comments:

Kristy said...

YES Ashton, we do serve a Mighty God!!!! Congratulations!!! And I love that picture, it is priceless.

LOve and blessings, Kristy

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!! Congrats!!!! How exciting!!!

Anonymous said...

I would love for you to design a blog for me. I will be glad to pay and I can update about my favorite person in the world. lOVE, Nana

Football and Fried Rice said...

Amazing!! That IS fast - God is so good!! Can't wait to see Andrew home!!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?