Sunday, August 2, 2009

Been Awhile


I was looking through all my posts and well I haven't updated about life in awhile! So here are some updates about the Princess.
  • She is currently 34 months old! I can't believe it!
  • She weighs 21lbs. (:
  • She talks, and talks, and TALKS!! She is constantly chattering away!
  • She LOVES to sing!! She knows SO many songs- From Carrie Underwood and Taylor Swift to Barney and The Wiggles!
  • She loves Noggin and Playhouse D!sney
  • She is SO excited about getting Andrew! She says she is going to be the Mommy!
  • She loves Princess, Barney, The Wiggles, Dora, and Nie Hao Kai-Lan!
  • She can walk in high heels better than grown women! It cracks me up!!
  • She LOVES dress up! She would wear a Princess gown all the live long day if she was allowed!
  • She is still in LOVE with her glasses! I am so thankful for this!
So there is an update on Anna Grace! (: Here is one on the adoption
  • God has truly blessed our family through the miracle of adoption and has provided in EVERY single way possible with Anna Grace and now with Andrew! God is SO Good!! We are currently working on our dossier and hope to travel to get Andrew for Christmas of this year! Prayers are greatly appreciated! We also are hoping our entire family can travel to get Andrew- Again- Prayers! We are so in love with this little boy and want nothing more than to travel and get him as a family and become a family of 7 IN China (: So Please Pray we are able to go! School is a BIG issue with travel so our prayer is that it will be during Christmas break so we are out of school and won't have to worry about missing things!
We have exactly 30 days until school starts back ): I hope to update at least 15 times before that day comes!!

Also in 2 weeks we will get to meet up with some of our good friends from our travel group!! Woo Hoo!!! I can't wait!!!

So there is a simple update about our life for everyone- If you would like any other news let me know!

2 comments:

Mama Bear said...

What awesome news and I loved reading about all the newest "favorite" things :-)
Congratulations!!

Ahnna said...

wow! you dont start for 30 more days! i started yesterday..lol

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?