Sunday, October 4, 2009

AnnaGrace and Anna Grace!

Fun with Anna Grace and AnnaGrace!


Yesterday we had some GREAT friends come over! They went to China with us to get their daughter and they are now going back with us! We are 2 days apart on LID and are going to be traveling together! So special! Their daughters name is AnnaGrace and that just made things more special! Anna Grace and AnnaGrace had such a good time together! They played, and played, and played some more!! It was great! We talked about our newest additons and the fun we will be able to have in China! It was a great night! I got some really cute pictures of the girls together and then my camera died.....a nightmare when you have two beautiful girls to take pictures of! lol. They were so cute! Here are a few that I got....before my camera battery died. (:

My favorite of AnnaGrace!

My Mom and Kathleen (AnnaGrace's Mommy)
The ice cream cake said LOA for good luck! Praying it comes SOON!




My favorite of the two girls!


We CAN'T WAIT to go to China with AnnaGrace and her family!

6 comments:

Kristi said...

What a blessing to travel to China twice with a family! We had that fortune too, first for girls and then boys. Our kids share such a special bond with Darby and Henry. Here's hoping your LOA comes soon!

Joanna @ Asking with Faith said...

I HATE it when the camera battery dies like that!! OR when you run out of space on your memory card. Guh, I cringe just thinking about it. :D

Mama Bear said...

How awesome. What a beautiful friendship to have forever. Blessings and you are awesome too!

Denna said...

Great Post and Pictures.

Anonymous said...

Thank you,Ashton!! We had so much fun and I am so glad that you were able to take such beautiful pictures of the girls!! Too sweet!! We look forward to seeing you again, real soon!! Praying our LOA's arrive QUICKLY!!!

The Byrd's Nest said...

What a very special friendship....I also love the last picture....precious and priceless!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?