Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Pretty in Pink


My Sweet Princess. Isn't she beautiful?


Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in the heavenly realms with every spiritual blessing in Christ.
-Ephesians 1:3


For this child I prayed; and the LORD has given me my petition which I asked of him.
-1 Samuel 1:
27

I will shout for joy and sing Your praises, for You have redeemed me.

-Psalms 71:23

"Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus"

-1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

God has truly blessed me with this beautiful Princess. I am so thankful for this miracle I can call Mei Mei. I can't wait until the day I can play with Anna Grace and Andrew at the same time and even better to watch them play together!!



Have a GREAT week!


(*I took all of the pictures except for the one of Anna Grace and I; My friend, Berkley took it (:*)

2 comments:

The Byrd's Nest said...

SHe is adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Denna said...

She is so precious. I love the pictures. They are really great.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?