Sunday, September 6, 2009

Princess Blog Designs

As most of you know I design my own blog and have a blog designing website. When we started the adoption for Andrew I wanted to find a way to raise money to help bring him home. I thought this would be the perfect way to do it too! I am offering many things other than blog designs. Here are my prices and pictures of things I have already designed.





1st timers- $30- You will get a personalized header, background, and you can have sidebar pictures (3 is what is included. to add more it is $2 for each additional picture).


Returners- $25- I will redo your blog like you had it before with a new header and background






Signatures- $5- This will be a signature at the bottom of your posts that will match your design



Photoshopping- $5- I can do almost anything to a picture and make it look great! (adding special things to your photos (enhancing them- b/w- Sepia- etc.) and doing about anything you ask for.)





Collages- $10- Pretty much scrapbook pages online that can easily be printed out!! These are great for almost anything! (sizes can be 12x12/ 8.5x11/4x6/5x7/if you need a different size just let me know :] ) I do most of my pictures of Anna Grace in collages like this.


Birth, Adoption, Christmas, and Birthday Announcements- $15- I will design an announcement with your pictures and wording on it. I will email you the design and it can be printed out easily. Just like the collages. (:

If you want a design you will email me first @ princessblogs@yahoo.com. Then you will tell me what you want and I will make your blog look magical! Same goes with photoshopping and collages. :) Once you are pleased with your design, you can make payment through PayPal (As for paypal make it payable to mommieofaa@yahoo.com- this is my mom's account so that she can help keep up with my designs)

0 comments:

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?