Friday, September 11, 2009

Happy Birthday Anna Grace!


Dear Anna Grace, First let me say: Happy Birthday sweet Anna Grace! You have blessed me in so many ways and I love you so much! I hope you always keep your sweet princess smile and your precious personality! I hope you know how much I love you! You are truly my greatest gift! I never knew how much I could love someone until I met you. I can't believe that you are 3 today! Wow! Time has flown by! I would love to freeze time and for you to stay 2 forever (: Unfortunately you have to grow up! I am so glad I get to watch you grow though! What an amazing blessing! I know you will be an amazing Mei Mei to Andrew and Love up on him! As you said you are going to "Be the Mommy" I can't wait! Happy Birthday Sweet Girl! I love you a bushel and a peck and a hug around the neck! Sissy
Today is so bitter-sweet for me! I am so glad I get to be here to celebrate her 3rd birthday with her but I am SO sad she has to grow up! Have a great weekend!

7 comments:

Mama Bear said...

How special and how incredibly beautiful she is. HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Joanna @ Asking with Faith said...

Happy Birthday Anna Grace!

I know I'm going to be so sad when my sis turns three (On the 25th) why do they grow up so fast??

I have to admit your sister is SO cute. Not as cute as mine of course but still cute--majorly cute (I love little kids with glasses) :D

Football and Fried Rice said...

Oh, I know it is hard to see them grow!! Happy Birthday, Anna Grace! You are a BEAUTIFUL 3 year old!!!!

Jodi said...

That was so stinking sweet Ashton. We are all blessed to have both of you girls in our lives and the boys too. Can't believe that Anna is officially three . . . with the soul of a thirty year old! She is a doll! Love you!

Marla said...

Happy birthday to your sweet Anna Grace.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Anna Grace!!!! You are one of the most prettiest girls I have ever seen!!!

Kristy said...

I know exactly how you feel, they grow up so fast! Happy belated Birthday pretty girl!

Love and blessings, Kristy

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?