Thursday, September 10, 2009

Last Day


Today : September 10

Today is the last day Anna Grace will be a two year old ): So bitter-sweet. I can not believe she is going to be 3!! Where has the time gone? I can't wait to spend another precious year with my "big" girl!! Here are some pictures of Anna Grace through the last year!

August


July


May



February


January


December


Dear Anna Grace, Today is the last day you will be known as a 2 year old! I can't believe you are growing up! I have loved every minute of you being 2 and can't wait to enjoy you being 3!
I love you!
Sissy

5 comments:

The Byrd's Nest said...

Oh these pictures are so precious! Three will be even better than two!

Anonymous said...

That is the sweetest thing I have ever seen. You are so special. I love you!Nana

Kristi said...

I know the feeling ~ Tuesday marked one month left for Caleb to be two!

Mama Bear said...

So sweet. You are such a beautiful sister. We have a big 3 year old birthday coming up a week from this Saturday on the 19th!!!!

Anonymous said...

You are such a wonderful sister! I enjoyed the pictures so much!! I can't believe the Princess is going to be 3!!! Happy Birthday Anna Grace!!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?