Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Lovin' this Girl!


Now who could not fall in love with this little girl? I am just so blessed to be her Jie Jie! I am looking forward to the day I can hold Anna Grace and Andrew Hudson in my arms and kiss them both at once! What a day that will be! I am getting more excited about this little boy everyday!! Please continue to pray for Andrew and our family!

On another note we started school yesterday! ): I am so sad to be back in school! I am going to miss being with my family all day! I started 8th grade-Adam started 5th- Hayne started 1st- Anna Grace went to pre-school! She LOVES it! I am soo glad! (: Pictures to come! I promise!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is darling!!!

redmaryjanes said...

Darling photos.

The Byrd's Nest said...

She is precious....just look at that little face;)

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?