Sunday, April 11, 2010

Sunday Snapshot (Ashton-Me)

Ni Hao Y'all


So who am I?
this is a FAQ here.
So here we go
Well I am a big sister.

I love my friends.

My heart for Orphans is huge
God-Willing I want to be a missionary when I grow up.

I love to take pictures (of myself included) (:

So yeah I am a little self-conceited (:

I love photography and hope to pursue it as a career. (if not a missionary)
v
Adoption changed.my.life.
if can change yours too ;)
c
I am a Christian
I love Jesus!

Anna Grace and Andrew are the most important thing in the world to me


I am
Me.
Have a great Sunday!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great and fun post! Very cool pictures!

Kristi said...

Thanks for a slightly better glimpse into who Anna Grace and Andrew's jie jie is! I look forward to seeing how God is going to use your big heart in the months and years to come!

TanyaLea said...

awhhhh! Great photos. Anna Grace and Andrew are so blessed to have you as their JieJie!! Your heart for orphans and missions blesses my heart. I wish you lived closer, as you and my daughter Breanna would get along GREAT! You both love Jesus and orphans and hope to do missions one day...and you both enjoy photography! LOVE IT!!!

And CUTE photo of YOU, BTW... my favorite one is the 1st b&w one that you have listed, without the shades on. Adorable!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?