Thursday, December 9, 2010

500 Posts!

Wow, I have posted 500 times on this blog. Wow. That is a lot of talking for me. You have followed me through an adoption, changing from middle school to high school, the Princess adjusting, Andrew adjusting, the ups, the downs, and SO many more things! TIMES 500! I am still in shock! I can't believe that I have wrote 500 posts. So many. Most of you have read them all.
In honor of my special post I am going to do something fun. But I need ideas. Comment on this post telling your favorite "Bottles and Baby Talk/Pull-Ups and Princesses/Trucks and Tiaras" post (: As a little happy-making day here are some precious "It's almost Christmas" shots of Anna Grace. xoxo










0 comments:

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?