Sunday, November 28, 2010

Sunday Snapshot : Thanksgiving

Ni Hao Y'all


We had a wonderful Thanksgiving this year.

We ate. We smiled. We rejoiced. We traveled. We shopped. We did not take many pictures.
But it was lovely.

We all had a wonderful time and enjoyed the fun that came with the festivities. We watched the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade, Read a story, Prayed, said what we were thankful for, and then headed to the relatives. We have so very much to be thankful for this year. Our health, Andrew, Family, our growth, that we lived, loved, breathed another year. So very much to be thankful for.
I truly adore the holiday season. Thanksgiving is in a close race with Christmas. I love just relaxing, being thankful, and not worrying about all the gift giving. {even though that is fun!}
This year was Andrew's first Thanksgiving. Last year we so desperately wanted him Home. We were so anxious to finally have that precious blessing in our arms and this year we were able to! So sweet.
I hope your Thanksgiving was wonderful and you were able to step back and see how much you have to be thankful for.
Oh and I also hope for those who go black-friday shopping you have recovered. My Mom and I are still working on that! {We didn't go to bed on Thanksgiving night! Yes, we are one of those "crazy" people. But it was so fun!!}
;)

Hugs,

0 comments:

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?