Friday, November 5, 2010

The Princess

One thing you know about Anna Grace if you know her is she is always smiling and has a sweet look on her face. {Oh and a bow in her hair but that is not important.}


Anna Grace is the definition of joy, seriously. Every morning she wakes up in a happy place {well most mornings} and she LOVES life. Anything she wants she gets. She has such a sweetness about her no one can get the nerve to say no! She is the Princess of the ourlastname Family. She is the one who everyone is completely smitten with. I still am and have held her in my arms for 3 1/2 years.

The reason I am saying all of this is to tell you about her heart. A child asked Anna Grace in no way shape or form of being mean but they are kids so they ask... "Why are my eyes blue and big and your eyes small and black?"
Our sweet girl simply replied "Because Jesus made me that way!" I love her precious heart. She has said the funniest things lately!

Last week she went up to my Mom and had this conversation {I quite honestly adored it}
Anna Grace : Mom, I want a baby sister!!
Mom : You told me last week you didn't want one
Anna Grace : Well, I was young then I didn't know, now I do and I want a little sister!
Mom : you have a sister, right there {points at me}
Anna Grace : Mommy not her. I want an actual little sister!
Mom : you can have a baby panda {toy}
Anna Grace : Oh Mom I don't want a toy!
I was dying laughing at all of this-She is constantly "rocking the box" and I couldn't love it anymore!
I am so thankful for my little monkey!
 
Anna Grace, 
you have changed my life in so many ways. You have taught me to love and how to really love. You have taught me to always have a grateful heart and to be joyful in all things. You shine Jesus through your little life sweet girl. Keep shining baby, keep shining. 
I love you bunches
Jie Jie

{Soon to come a post on the PowerRanger, JianHui! yes, we still call him jianhui!}

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Hmm, so Anna Grace is asking for a little sister? Watch out...
She sounds like a cute little thing!

redmaryjanes said...

I just love your blog Ashton. You just really get it about the important things in life. You are an amazing sister and daughter. Your family must be so proud of you.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?