Sunday, September 7, 2008

Happy Birthday Meighan Fu

Look at how little they were (they still are little but look it makes me sad :[ )
I would like to wish one of Princess' Xiushan Sisters and very best friends, Meighan a Very Happy 2nd Birthday!!! kjhasdhjkkhsdkhc kdilsdkjsd==fmsddiuikjsd- I just let Anna Grace write you a Happy Birthday note Meighan- We love you and hate we couldn't be there with you! Anna Grace and I miss you SO much! Princess asks to see you everyday! I hope you have a GREAT day! Love you and Miss you!
Ashton and Anna Grace FuLai

7 comments:

Ally, big sister to Lillyana said...

they are both to cute!!!

Lexie said...

Happy, Happy birthday sweet girl!

Joan said...

I love to bows!

laurel said...

Happy b-day! Love their hair and ribbons! They are darling.

Jodi said...

So sweet!

Football and Fried Rice said...

Happy Birthday, Meighan Fu..little cutie!!!

SarahHub said...

Such a cute photo!

And I love that you let Anna Grace type her own message!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?