Thursday, September 11, 2008

Happy Birthday Princess


Today is Anna Grace FuLai's (or Princess as you all know her) 2nd Birthday- I am SO sad! I can't believe how time has flown! She is SO big!

Dear Princess,
You are my life- I don't know what I would do without you. I can't imagine going through a day without you- I know I haven't gotten to be with you much since volleyball started and I really hate that- I hope you know how much I love you and miss you during the days- You can ask ANYONE I know you are ALL I talk about. I can't believe we have had you for 15 months- It doesn't feel like it at all it feels like forever. I hate I wasn't here this morning when you opened your gifts and It was hard for me not being there. I wish time would freeze and you would be 1 forever but sadly today that changed you are no longer my 1 year old sister you are my 2 year old sister. :'( It makes me SO sad to think about how much you are growing up. I can't believe how much you have changed before my eyes. I hope you had a wonderful birthday! I'll love you until the end of time. One thing I know that won't change is you will always be MY Mei Mei.
Happy Birthday Princess,
Sissy

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ashton: You are such a wonderful sister to Anna,Adam and Hayne. I am so proud of the beautiful young lady that you have become. You think time flies with Anna but you can't know how I feel knowing that my 1st grandaughter will be 13 in 9 days. I will always remember the day you were born. I still think of the 1st moment that I held you and it took my breath away and I wonder what I ever did to deserve such a Blessing from God. You are such a beautiful person and I will always love you. Nana

Holly said...

Awww very sweet post! Happy Birthday sweet Anna Grace! Gracie will be 3 soon.....I can't believe it.

Amy Clemons said...

Happy Birthday Anna Grace!

cheepette8 said...

Happy Birthday! I hope it was a good one with lot's of cake.

Christy said...

Ashton,

that was just so sweet. You are such a loving a kind big sister. She will forever be molded by watching her big sister. You are such an amazing role model for her-- she is a lucky little sister to have you!!!

Happy birthday Princess!!!!

Christy :)

SarahHub said...

What a nice birthday letter from a wonderful sister!

Melanie said...

oh ashton! I just came to check your blog, long time no see!
Happy birthday to sweet Anna Grace, she's adorable:)!
I just love how sweet you are to her, you seem such a great big sister :)
Hugs
Melanie

Ahnna said...

awww..such a sweet post! Anna Grace is so lucky to have a sister like you.! happy birthday anna grace!

Lexie said...

Happy Birthday Beautiful!!

Football and Fried Rice said...

Happy 2 years, Princess!!!

Denna said...

That is a sweet post. You are a great sister. Happy Birthday Anna Grace.

Jodi said...

You are one very blessed family! Happy Birthday to the smartest, sweetest and prettiest two year old in the world! Hugs and kisses to the little-big girl!
Don't be sad, rejoice in each day - especially each birthday! You are the most wonderful big sister! We love you all!

Jules said...

Happy Birthday, Anna Grace!

Wow - you're such a big girl now. 2 is a great age - still so much learning to be done!

Ashton - you are a sweet sister and I'm sure when Anna Grace is older, she's going to appreciate this blog more than you'll ever know :)

Take care!

Anonymous said...

She is just soooooo pretty!!! Now here come the terrible 2's!

Hugs,Leslie

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?