Friday, January 9, 2009

FFF#4

WOW it has been awhile since I have done an FFF! So here one is! I know I have posted this pix before but I love it! Even Princess is smiling!
Sorry I haven't updated in almost a week! I have been running around like a crazy person! haha- Here is an update!
Well Princess is doing GREAT and is keeping us busy! She is getting bigger and is even starting potty training! She went pee-pee on the potty on Sunday and we were so proud! Thank you Bobbi for the stickers! She LOVED putting "Cinnarella" on the potty! For those of you who don't understand what I mean, Everytime Princess uses the potty she gets to put a sticker on the 'Big Girl' potty! She is in LOVE with doing this and it really does encourage her to use the potty! It was a great idea! Thanks Bobbi! We started back to school on Monday and are slowly getting back into schedule! Not so much looking forward to Monday b/c of getting up! haha We have over all had a very good week! Tomorrow we are going to a Swim Team Cookout! That should be fun! Princess also went back to school :/ She LOVES it! I am glad but sad :( Have a GREAT weekend!!!!

5 comments:

Lexie said...

This is an awesome picture! Love it! Y'all are both gorgeous!

Oh, and I don't think I ever told you...BUT LOVE the new header!!

Lexie

Jodi said...

Hey Ashton! Love the new blog look (on my blog too- thanks again). Glad the potty training is working and Bobbi gave you the sticker idea. I used M&M's (two at a time) with Kamden because she is such a candy lover - just like Anna. She still says, "I get candy now," after she uses the potty! Good luck! Love y'all

Anonymous said...

OMG grl I'm like so sittn nxt to u!!! LOL. I lovers u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Ally, big sister to Lillyana said...

Glad to hear that things are going good! We need to get our Lilly on the potty as well! Talk to you soon!

Unknown said...

This is indeed a gorgeous photo

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?