Wednesday, January 28, 2009

'Bout time!

Thought it was about time I updated! I have been pretty unbusy (shocker) this week! We have a swim meet on Saturday and it is about an hour away! I am really looking forward to it :) Hoping my times go down! Wish US luck! :)

Now I was reading Ohilda's blog and she had this fun tag thing and thought I should do it! My letter is "N"
If you want to play, leave a comment on this post letting me know, and I’ll assign you a letter. You write about ten things you love that begin with your assigned letter, and post it at your place. When people comment on your list, you give them a letter, and the chain continues on and on...
Here we go!

Never- I have Never been to NYC! I hope to go sometime soon! lol

Name- I love my Name! LOL it can be kinda boyish but I still love it.... Ashton Bryant

Not- I am Not a late sleeper! I have only slept passed 8 when I was sick and slept till 9

Net- As in interNet! I am in LOVE with the interNet! what would I do without it????

Nap- I hate taking Naps! But can be very thankful when Princess takes one! :)

Need- I worry a lot about the Needs of children across the world! It really can bother me some days!

Necklace- I love to wear Necklaces! My favorite is my Bright*n Chinese necklace I got for Christmas!

Nurse- I will never be a Nurse! I could not stand puke or sick children or anything like that! I am a total germafobe! :)

Noticeable- We are a Noticeable family! We have our beautiful Chinese Princess! And I would not have it any other way! :)
*************************************************************************************
So how did I do??

Also I just redesigned my blog and my Mom's! Tell me what you think! Remember if you would like a blog design by Me go HERE! :) I would LOVE to!

2 comments:

Kecia said...

You did great!! I want to play!!

Melanie said...

Oh I love your new blog look Ashton It looks great!!
LOL It's funny because I want to be a Nurse!!
I want to play too!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?