Monday, February 2, 2009

Not Me Monday! and Laughter Lives Tuesday!

I decided I would do a Not Me Monday post finally! lol So here we go

I did not sing the Little Mermaid yesterday for PAG while sitting in a restaurant because she was screaming. Me do that? Ha NO never!!!

I also did not decide to kill myself four days a week at swim practice. HAHA me ha no way I am so not athletic my best sport is sitting on the computer checking blogs! lol Me sign up for Swim Team! NO WAY!

I am SO not upset that my parents and PAG are going to Dallas for 4 days and leaving tomorrow. No way I am thrilled I mean being away from my LIFE for the first time since 2007? No way I am so excited.

I am also not an American Idol freak who AH-DORES the show so much she records every episode and REwatches it the next day. No possible way I mean I am so not a freak like THOSE people :)

Tomorrow my parents will be off to Dallas with PAG and Adam, Hayne,and I will be with Mema and Nana. Pray for their safety and health :)

We also have a swim meet on Saturday. We all did really good at the one on Saturday and I am really looking forward to the one Saturday! States are in 3 weeks and Adam made it to Regionals!! GO ADAM!!!

Happy Monday!!!

*****************************************************************************
This is from theriggsfamilyblog.com. I thought this was a great idea! So here I go!

When my parents and PAG got on the plane and it started to take off PAG's thumb went right into her mouth and she was sound asleep! She slept for 2 hours on the plane and when they landed she woke up and said "Anna was good on plane now Daddy gonna buy her princess video!" So when we last talked to them they were going to eat dinner with some friends who went to China with us and we haven't seen since and then they are going to buy her a Princess video b/c she has been an ANGEL all day today! lol

4 comments:

Marla said...

Happy Monday to you too, your pictures are great.

Jodi said...

Hey Ash! Let me know if you guys need anything while your parents are having fun with PAG in the big D! Thanks for your prayers for my Daddy! He made it through surgery and will hopefully feel better with every passing day! Have you found a song yet? Love you!

Lexie said...

Hahaha! That story about her on the plane is great! I bet you are excited that PAG is home now!

Lauren said...

What a cute plane sotry!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?