Saturday, February 28, 2009

She can Talk

China 2007 Oh how I miss it!

As most of you all know PAG can talk- VERY well :) She says the funniest yet smart things! She is always carrying on conversations with almost everyone! Here are a few we have heard :)

PAG: May Anna Grace PWEAASSSEEEE have some Princess gummies
Mom: Yes
PAG: No you are suppose to say "Of Course Princess Anna Grace"
Mom: Ok? Of Course Princess Anna Grace

PAG: I wanna watch Dora!!!!
Me: Not right now in a minute
PAG: PLEASE SISSY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Me: Hold On let me watch this
PAG: No let Princess Anna Grace watch this (Points to Dora DVD)
Me: Fine
PAG: Thank you

PAG: Can I have one more pack of gummies please?
Me: No baby not right now mybe later
PAG: Oh PLEASE!!!
Me: No Anna you just had some
PAG: WAAAAHHHHHHHHHH MAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Me: Anna Please stop you can have them later.....
PAG: NO
Me: (gives a sternish look)
PAG: I love you Sissy! Huggggggg

Mom: Anna what do you want to wear today?
PAG: Ummm I wanna wear my Auwua (Aurora) dress
Mom: How about your Pink dress with the girls on it
PAG: No I need to dress like a Princess cause I am one (smiles)
Mom: I know you are but Princess needs to go to work with me
PAG: If I have to

These are just a few of what she has said she also sings! These are the songs she knows

  • Cinderella
  • Away in a Manger
  • Just A Dream
  • Under the Sea
  • Part of your world
  • I wanna be {like other girls} (Mulan 2)
  • Holy Night
  • Elmo's World
  • Twinkle Twinkle
  • Someday my Prince will Come
  • Last Name
  • M-I-C-K-E-Y song
  • Happy Birthday to you
  • Clean Up song from Barney
  • I Love you from Barney
  • Mickey Mouse Club House song
  • Sesame Street
  • Veggie Tales
There are more but that is all I can remember........

I need your help! I am doing a Talent Show and I am in need of song ideas! I have no idea of what I should sing! Any help is greatly appreciated! Just leave a comment and when I decide I will tell you! Thanks :)

3 comments:

Kecia said...

She is so sweet!Haha...
As for the song,well i can´t think of one right now... Wow...I aways have a song on my mind...What's wrong with me?? Ha!

Denna said...

Smart Little girl. She reminds me of Brooke

Lexie said...

This is so cute!! I love it!
She can talk very well! You need to get that on video!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?