Sunday, March 21, 2010

2 months ago today...



....at 10:30am..Four small children were lead off the bus into the Wang Fu Jing hotel up the elevator up to the 9th floor. 3 Families stood impatiently waiting to meet their newest children...3 big sisters were on the elevator...reminding themselves to breathe...Trying not to breathe in too much smokey air and waiting...1..2..3..4..5..6..7..8...9. The sisters ran, soon the tears began to flow. Four little children walk out of the elevator and forever into the arms of their
FOREVER FAMILIES...



Just Home from China

One Month Home

Two Months Home

Andrew, You will never know how much I love you.
You are a prayer answered, a dream come true, and a reason to believe in Hope.
I love you to the Moon and Back, and For the rest of my life.
You will never know how you have changed my life and how much I love you.
The past two months with you have been difficult but so very rewarding.
I love you so very much and you will always have a special place in my heart.

Love Always my Andy-Roo,
Jie Jie

4 comments:

Audrey said...

Andrew has awesome hair!

Kristi said...

Look at how comfortable he looks now at two months with your family! Like
he's been there always...

Anonymous said...

It seems like we have had him forever. He is just a Blessing. You are such a good sister. Love ya!Nana

TanyaLea said...

Sweet stuff!! :) Happy 2 months Gotcha Day!!!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?