Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Black and White Wednesday



Andrew's referral picture...This is the face I fell in love with.
I love two people in this world more than anything. (I love a lot of people but these two have a certain place in my heart) Anna Grace and Andrew have me completely wrapped around their pinky fingers. I will do anything for them. lovelovelove. For that smile from Anna Grace or when JianHui {Jen-Wee} (Andrew likes to be called his Chinese name, sometimes we agree) gives me that 5 minutes where he lets me just sit and hold him sends me over the edge. Deep. True. Love. So this Wednesday I want to show you some pictures so you can see what made me fall in love at first sight.

my favorite picture I have ever taken not of a face
.

I love this one too

How could you not fall in love with that face?


Happy Wednesday!

PS : Does anyone know how to make the pictures larger without ruining quality? Thanks!

3 comments:

Kim said...

Very sweet photos!

Anonymous said...

I love love love the pics! Anna is too cute in the converse shoes and her smile could move mountains. Andrew is so handsome that he looks like he has make up on. He is a doll baby. Love ya!Nana

Donna said...

Andrew's referral pic is the cutest thing I've ever seen! What a sweetie and I bet it was hard looking at that and having to wait to go get him.

Adorable babies you have there! :)

Donna
Our Blog: Double Happiness!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?