Tuesday, March 23, 2010

You All REALLY need to Thank Me or Hug Me...

because trust me, Getting these two cuties picture, was well, about impossible. After a few tears (mainly from me) and some bribing, I talked them into getting a couple of pictures. It was seriously HARD. Much harder than with just Anna Grace (I can hear you all saying "Well DUH!") But these two pictures I do have. Really love them because I don't know when I will get the courage to do that again....But yes, I am very aware they are not the best. (:


5 comments:

Melanie said...

That first picture is ADORABLE!!!

Kristi said...

Those are two absolutely precious pictures!
And if you think two kids that age are hard, try three under four years old ~ this is why my standards for what makes a good picture have lowered tremendously in the past month!

Anonymous said...

I know exactly what you mean about getting two together!

They sure are cute!!!!

Sharon said...

You did an amazing job!! These pictures are really good!!

laurel said...

They are great. Worth the effort, definately!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?