Friday, March 19, 2010

Yes, They are Siblings!!




These are our biggest questions ::
"Are they brother and sister?"
"Yes they are now."
"Blood related?"
"no they are not blood-related"
***
"Are they Twins?"
"No"
"Are you Sure...They look an awful lot alike"
These are the big ones.
Let me just state my opinion on it.
NO. Anna Grace and Andrew are not blood related, same parents, etc, etc. But WHO CARES? middle schoolers. that is who. I can promise you I have gotten into some arguments with 8th graders over Andrew and Anna Grace being my real siblings...This Jie Jie will stand up for them.
Why does blood matter so much? I honestly don't care. I mean in my opinion, blood is not what makes you family.
Family is the group of people
who love you, care for you and ALWAYS stand by you. Not blood.
So from now on....Yes, they are siblings.


5 comments:

Denna said...

Way to go Ashton. I love it.

TanyaLea said...

You tell'em, Girl!! You're an amazing JieJie and they are your REAL siblings!!!

Hugs,
Tanya

Sharon said...

Yeah! Good job! :)

Kristi said...

I get the same question from folks of all ages. And I love that Webster online defines family in a way that does not involve blood relation at all!

The Byrd's Nest said...

Ugh...I get these same questions. So frustrating and always RIGHT in front of Lottie and Emma. People are just silly and they don't think before they speak...you tell em girl!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?