Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Everything and Then Some

 This will be a post of everything and then some

I now have a most wonderful button for my blog!! Oooh yes! (: So if you feel inspired or nice go to the side bar and Copy/Paste this onto an HTML box on your blog and wahhh la there it is (:






Now one of my very best friends, Anna is leaving for UGANDA IN 12 DAYS! Oh my word! Can you say "Wooo Hoo!" I am so jealous excited for her! I cannot wait to see the AMAZING work she does over there, oh and did I mention she is going for 3 months?! Head on over to her blog and check it out...then follow her journey!









Now onto my precious cuties...
I FINALLY had a photoshoot with them the other day and you saw a preview of the photos in my last post... Here are a few more because they are just too cute to not see (:


Doesn't he look SO happy ;)

I think she is happy too ;)

 Actually, I will just make you wait and do another post with all the pictures (:



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha, your two little chinese cuties must be so 'excited' about the photography session!

~soulpath~

Jewels of My Heart said...

Toooooo sweet! Looks like God has given you a talent for catching the moment!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?