Thursday, September 2, 2010

Just Because...

I decided to do this post just because....I spend more time with this family, then my actual family...
I talk to them, see them at least 5 if not 6 days a week...and they have an amazingly special place in my heart
Just because today was a hard day...Our most wonderful coach had to resign. It was his last game with us...So we, as a family, must stay together (:
Because the girls you see in these pictures are my best friends. ;)
Because we are a team.family.friends.

and because I brought my camera to the game today..oh yeah..good idea!
Because they love to be silly and make me laugh
Taking pictures is tons of fun and I just have to share them! (even if you are not interested in any way)
Just because I think the pictures are adorable and I LOVE pictures.
and
Mainly, Just because....


it makes me smile (:

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Ashton, That totally brings back memories of the comradarie I had with some of my teams back in the day. Looks like you guys are a tight knit bunch!

Melanie said...

Love these!!!=)

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?