Sunday, August 29, 2010

Sunday Snapshot : Friends

As most of you know I love to take pictures but I don't love to be in front of the camera. Sometimes I do, yes. But I would much rather be "behind the scenes"

Well one of my best friends invited me downtown to take pictures of her and so she could take pictures of me...eh.
The absolutely beautiful, Amanda
I agreed with the feeling of puking excitement beyond words ;)

So yesterday Amanda and I headed downtown and had a fun little photoshoot together. I have to admit I had fun.
 It was great.
We got coffee, talked, took pictures, and just had fun.
Pretty successful day if I say so myself


 Thanks for an amazing Afternoon, Amanda ! (:


Ni Hao Y'all

7 comments:

jessica ann said...

Ashton, You are beautiful! I love the pictures! I am going to have you come to kansas city and do a shoot for me sometime ;)

Melanie said...

Oh, I love these Ashton!! You both look beautiful =)!

Monica said...

Lovely photos! Glad you had such a nice time.
Blessings,
Monica

Unknown said...

Looks like loads of glamour and fun!
Kelly
(clicked over from nihaoyall)
www.wearegraftedin.com -- come check it out!

Susan said...

Beautiful pics of both of you!

Kristi said...

What a day for the memory books for you and Amanda!

Stefanie said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! Wonderful pictures... so glad you decided to get in front of the camera this time :)

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?