Sunday, August 8, 2010

Beauty.

"I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made" -Psalms 139:14

Everyone who meets Anna Grace or sees her picture can tell, she is beautiful. Yes, I am biased but you all have to agree when I say that she is beautiful. The almond shaped eyes, the long black hair, the perfect little lips, the cutest nose ever, how well she pulls glasses off, and she is just plain beautiful {Ok I am very biased but still.}



Not only is this precious one beautiful on the outside but she is even more beautiful on the inside.

She has a sweet personality, is everyone's best friend, is the sweet heart, Loves all, sees the best in everyone, and is always happy.

I can only pray that one day I will be just like this little beauty of mine. 


I love you precious girl.

0 comments:

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?