Wednesday, August 18, 2010

School.

Well School has officially started back. woo. not. I am not just thrilled about another year of school. I don't like all the stress ;) But I am officially a high schooler! Woo?!
Here are just  few pictures of our "special" day! I am in 9th . Adam is in 6th. Hayne is in 2nd. My poor mother!
3 different schools!




Sad, Sad Day! My 6th grade brother is taller than me...it is only down hill from here...

Here is to hoping for a successful 2010-2011 school year! (:
Hope yours (or your kids) goes just as well!

3 comments:

Kristi said...

Oh, I always loved the first day of school. All those fresh new supplies and a clean slate...
I pray your first year of high school is wonderful!
Me, I'm thankful that I have one more year with my oldest before kindergarten starts...

Joanna @ Asking with Faith said...

I <3 how you edited these! And I think you are SO goreous!! You blow me away!!

Melanie said...

I love these =)
LOL I guess you're not so thrilled about starting back but High School is fun!
I start back College next month. I guess we have longer summer holidays here =)

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?