Saturday, October 6, 2007

Huge Mistake

1st off my blog was accidentally deleted tonight yes I just said it right completely deleted! :0 I have cried and cried and cried some more over this. My blog will still go on we will just have to see if we can revive it. (i`m crossing all my fingers` and toes` this will work) LOL so i probably will just try this week and weekend to work on REmaking my blog! :( I am SO upset. If this has happened to anyone please tell me so I can try to Remake my blog.I will still have Ashton`s Mei Mei it just might take a while to redo it! Sounds Fun eh! Hope you all have a great rest of the weekend!

1 comments:

Jodi said...

Hey Ashton! I think your blog looks great! Sorry you had an itchy deletion finger, but it looks like you have bounced back well! Our family thinks your MeiMei is so sweet and we love her! Gosh, she is so intelligent - takes after her big sis! Hope you have a wonderful week! We love you too, chick-a-dee! Love, Jodi and the rest of the Davenport gang!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?