Saturday, October 20, 2007

Well Anna Grace can finally wear her Squeaky shoes! They look so sweet on her. She also is wearing a Gymboree Outfit that we got in Tennessee with Bobbi and Jake! Well today is going to be a VERY busy day. If I have not mentioned it before I am a Volleyball manager for our school.(6Th grade can`t play on the team) and today is our tournament I have to be there at 8:00am and it will last until about 11:00 and I will get some lunch and go home to wait for my BFF to pick me up to go to the mall to find an outfit for "Twin Day" at our school so we can be twins. Afterwards I will have to be at my house by 5:00-5:30 to get dressed to go see Rascal Flatts!!!!!!!!!! I am SOOOOOO EXCITED and can`t wait `til then. As you can see I have a HUGE day today so I`m off to the Volleyball Game! Enjoy the pics

0 comments:

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?