Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Christmas Day

On Christmas Day we had a GREAT time watching Anna Grace`s reaction to what Santa brought it was SO cute! She again only played w/ one present and still has some she has not even looked at! We went to my Nana and Papa`s to get our presents from them! It was SO much fun! We got a TON of stuff! My Aunt B.J got a package from my Uncle Johnny and she gave us each something from him and it was SO neat! Anna Grace and I got scarfs mine was pink and hers was lavender it was pretty the day went by really fast and my Nana and Mema came to our house about 45 minutes before my Dad, Anna Grace, Adam, Hayne, and myself came back. They helped my mom clean and pack for Williamsburg. We got up at 5:00am the next morning to leave for Williamsburg! Here are the pix!

0 comments:

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?