Friday, January 4, 2008

Fun in Williamsburg!

We had so much fun w/ a The Kibee family in Williamsburg! We think that Meighan their Daughter and Anna Grace shared a crib so they are very close. On Saturday morning we were eating breakfast and Anna Grace and Meighan were in Ken`s arms and Meighan starts rubbing Anna Grace`s face and saying Lai Lai which is what Anna Grace was called in the orphanage. It was priceless- It was so sad to have to leave! Adam and Hayne enjoyed Christopher and I enjoyed watching movies w/ Kara. My Mom and Deb enjoyed shopping- and my Dad and Ken enjoyed watching football- We had such a great time and miss them a ton! Here are the pics-

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Ashton
I LUV the pix's of the girls I can't believe i missed meighan saying lai lai i was probablly over in my room. I had SO much fun w/ you guys! I hope we can get together over the summer. Talk to you soon Kara.

Anonymous said...

she is sooooooooooooo cute

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?