Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy 6 months Anna Grace

Since I have already done the slide show for Anna Grace I decided to show some pictures of Anna Grace on Gotcha Day- The changes are amazing! If you would like to see the slide show I went ahead and put that on this post to- I can`t believe we have had her for 1/2 a year i`m still shocked! It is amazing how much she has changed- So w/o further ado here are the slides-If you want to view the 1st one click on it and it will take you to a website to view it larger-
View this photo book created at One True Media
My Photo Book 1/1/08


2 comments:

Joy said...

Hi There!

Happy New Year! Love the new layout! Hope you & your family had a wonderful Holiday Season! I am sooo behind in blogger land & pray to get caught up soon! I can't believe how much Ms Anna Grace has grown! She is just absolutely adorable! I'm sure that Christmas was priceless & too wonderful to put into words!!! I pray that your Uncle Johnny has made it home safely & that you all have some wonderful family time!

Tell your Mom I said Hello & that I am having withdrawal's of the Journey to Anna Grace! Hope she makes it back to blogland soon!

Hope that going back to school is not a too difficult! Keep up the good work with your blog!! & I hope that all your wishes for 2008 become reality!!

Take Care,
Joy

Anonymous said...

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?