Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Trying NEW things!

This picture is Anna Grace on 6 month anniversary- If you looked on my Mom`s website while we were in China Anna Grace wore this out fit on the first full day we had her! I tried something a little new and highlighted part of the picture and left the rest black and white- I was trying things to see what would work so I tried my first project out and thought i would share it w/ you! PS does anyone know how to use Lumapix to post like bog headers and stuff? I have tried for what seems ike FOREVER to get it to post and it just won`t any hep would be AWESOME!!!!

Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

how can you put pictures and you tube videos on

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?