Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Too Cute Tuesday

So this Tuesday I had to post about this princess who I think is just oh so cute. I mean seriously she is beautiful, smart, precious, sweet, happy, fun, and just ooh too cute. I took these pictures of her yesterday and fell in love with them! I have to admit I was pretty darn proud of myself too. Not to blow my own horn or anything (woo woo) heh. She and Andrew are doing wonderful but he is just a little bit-ok a lot- harder to take his picture! But he is a boy. Anyways the Princess gladly posed for the pictures..even smiled... (:
Enjoy the pictures of my Princess!


She insisted on having flowers.
Nice Touch Princess (:

Love this smile

Girl loves her Uggs

My Very FAVORITE...EVER.

I love this too.

Strike a Pose
Happy Tuesday!!
off to watch American Idol
hehe

4 comments:

Sharon said...

Awesome pics!!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! She's a doll!

Melanie said...

cool pictures! I LOVE the second one! =)

Ally said...

so so so so cute! Lilly pretty much doesn't let me take her pic anymore hehe I'll just have to train Anleigh to love the camera!!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?