Sunday, December 30, 2007

Anna Grace for 6 months! A few days early


WOW! I can`t believe we have had Anna Grace for 1/2 a year! WOW! I can`t believe we have had our China Angel for that long! Time flies! Anna Grace has become so amazing in these past 6 months she has begun to talk more and more than she did and She knows what a Cow, Cat, Dog, Duck, Wolf, Bunny, Mommy, Daddy, Sissy, Haney, Brother, and Baby say! She is so vocal and loud! She loves Elmo and music and playing with her Dissy and brothers and loves to get Daddy to rock her to sleep! She also does not cry a lot (mostly b/c she gets what she wants) She has a spicy temper if you do something she does not approve of and loves to eat! She ate 1/2 a box of Froot Loops on the way home from Virginia and slapped me when I tried to take them away! lol She is the light of my life and my baby who I would not trade for the world and would die for her! She is my Mei Mei who I waited for ever and a day to have! I always talk about her at school and what she does.(ask my friends) ! We will officially have had Anna Grace for more than 1/2 of the time she spent in the orphanage on January 11th! WOW i can`t believe it :0
:) I know this post is a few days early but I`m VERY busy this week and plan to post Christmas Eve and Day tomorrow! Sorry for the delay! :)

0 comments:

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?