Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Gone to WIlliamsburg VA

This week we will be at Williamsburg to meet up w/ some people we went to China with unfortunately one of the families daughter Ella got sick and will be unable to come:( But Meighan and her Forever Family will be here shortly! We left at 6:00 this morning and it was a 7-8 hour drive! Anna Grace did great but her temper and "Spiciness" today on the way here. Funny on Sunday the 23rd we went shopping and I gave her a OPEN (stupid is me) box of Gerber Puffs so she could eat them well Her spiciness again came through and she yanked the Gerber Puffs out of my hand and threw them at the window! Yeah whole thing of Gerber Puffs in the floor of our CLEAN car! Oh well I am so sorry but i don`t have any pictures of Christmas YET on my computer. I will post some when I return home.

2 comments:

Jie Jie to Sarah Lu and Chayah Ru said...

Merry Christmas!!! Hope you have a GREAT time in Williamsburg! :)
~Staci

caitlin said...

hey Ashton is it fun there. hope you will have fun.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?