Sunday, December 30, 2007

I`m Back!

Well we are back and I will post pictures of Anna Grace`s 1st Christmas when I load them on my computer! Sorry for the delay! :) We found out on Thursday my Uncle Johnny got to leave his base and come home! Unfortunately the National Guard does not book our soldiers flights they have to wait for an open flight! So it could take him 2 days or 2 weeks but he gets to come home for 2 weeks!!!!!!!!! I am SO excited! Please pray for his safety as he is traveling home and back he needs prayers if you pray! I want to say how proud I am of my Aunt B.J who is doing so well w/ her husband gone we are ALL so excited especially her! Please, Please pray for his safety!

Countdown Clocks at WishAFriend.com

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

ASHTON YOU ARE SO SWEET TO BLOG ABOUT JOHNNY. YOU ARE SUCH A WONDERFUL PERSON. I LOVE YOU! NANA

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?