Sunday, December 2, 2007

5 months of Anna Grace



I can`t believe that 5 months ago right now a beautiful Chinese Angel was being placed into our arms! Time flies is all I can say..... We have had Anna Grace for 1/2 of the time she spent in the orphanage without a forever family!She has blessed my life in SO many ways! She is such a blessing to our family! We can`t wait to see her have her 1st entire tooth come through! It finally broke through but not completely! For the families who are waiting everyday you are 1 step closer to getting your baby safely in your arms! "They Never said the wait was easy just worth it!" I am SO blessed to have had this miracle put in my life!

0 comments:

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?