Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween Pix

OK to reveal what Princess was..............

A Pumpkin

I will be posting a pix of her veryyyyyyyy soon

She was going to be Cinderella BUT it was WAAAAYYY to cold for the costume! I still think she looked precious! Good guesses everyone!! We all had a blast- One of my best friends, Gracie came with me and we had a ton of fun! We didn't really go Trick-Or-Treating we really just went to festivals churches were having! Here are the pix from Halloween!!!

I cannot believe Christmas is only 52 days away!!!! It is amazing how time flies!

and by the way

GO OUT AND VOTE! {I can't but a lot of you probably can}

And when you do, be sure to get your "I Voted" sticker and KEEP IT !!!

Then you can get a FREE tall Starbucks coffee

a FREE star shaped Krisy Kreme donut

a FREE Chick Fil A sandwich

a FREE scoop of Ben & Jerry's icecream (5-8pm)

Or all of the above if you plan ahead:)

Just VOTE, even if you don't have time to get all these things :)

Also if you or your child have A's on report cards they can get up to six original glazed donuts at Krispy Kreme for each A. Cause we all know that we all don't already have more Halloween candy in our homes than we will ever need or be able to eat and we need more sweets!

I got this info off Windy's blog- A Peek at Us-
Great info Windy THANKS!

7 comments:

Ohilda said...

Ashton,

Thank you for stopping by my blog and for the prayer for our Anna Grace!!

Hugs,

Ohilda

Amy Clemons said...

Cute Little Pumpkin!!! Looks like you had a great time.

redmaryjanes said...

What a darling pumpkin! We'll be voting when we get home from church. God Bless America!

Anonymous said...

Your welcome - love the new header!

Keri said...

What an adorable little pumpkin! Looks like she had a great time. I'm bookmarking your site.

Keri

Kecia said...

What a cute little pumpkin!!
She was Cinderella! only before she med the fairy!!
Love you in Christ!!

laurel said...

Very fun!!!! Loved the pumpkins.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?