Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Picture Fun

Today since it was Election Day we were out of school!!! Kamden and Cole came over to our house and spent the day with us- I got bored (Go figure) :) and decided to have a "Photo Shoot" of Princess and Kamden- Since Kamden is 4 she was more willing to let me play with her and have fun- Princess was great just not as patient- :) I took Kamden outside 2wice and snapped pix- I think they turned out wonderful and you can really see the blue in her eyes- I love them!! Thanks Kam for allowing me to play around with positions and take pix of you! I had SO much fun- (Not sure Kamden can say the same but she was AWESOME) :) Here are the pix I got of Princess and Kamden :) I think they could be Models :) Sorry it is in one big collage there were just too many :)


*Click to Enlarge*

SO I changed my blog for Christmas!!!!!!!! Whatcha think?!?!???

8 comments:

Shelley said...

Okay - on top of all of the other wonderful things you can do, please add "photographer" to the list! The pictures are WONDERFUL! I need to hire you to come take pictures for our Christmas card :) I miss ya! Tell your mom hi and give everyone hugs for us!!

Kecia said...

You are amazing!!
God made you a multitalented girl!!
Let me just say...
Ei,você é demais!!!
(Hey,you are awesome!!)
God bless you!!

Marla said...

Hi Ashton! Thanks for visiting my blog!! Yours is adorable too, I bet you're a great Jie Jie!

Amy Clemons said...

Great pics!

laurel said...

Wonderful photos and collage!

Anonymous said...

i say u need mental help. see it aint just me that needs it. HAHAH

Jboo said...

Beautiful photos!! Those two are so cute!

Janet

Jodi said...

Thanks for being the official Kamden photographer! You do much better with my diva than I do! I love the pictures so much! Somehow she looks older - you know with her hair out of bows and draping around her face like a "big girl". Please send me some of these on email! Thanks also for helping with two of my kids while we had quite a scare with Pappy at the hospital. I love your family so, so much!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?