Friday, November 28, 2008

So Much for That.........

Well so much for updating everyday/every other day :) BUT to make it up I have TONS of pix!!!! I will be updating more I promise! I have just been SUPER DUPER crazy! Hope you are all doing well my Princess is! She has got a nasty cold right now- Please be praying for her!!
Also please be praying for Joe "Pappy" he is still not doing great- Please be praying he gets home soon and that his leg will heal- Thanks-- Here are the pix--
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥



She was mad at me b/c I wouldn't give her the candy :) and she wanted to go inside :o) so I took these and that was that- We went inside and got her candy :)


*There are TONS more to come but I will save it for another day :)

10 comments:

Lexie said...

Its ok, we have all been busy! We understand!
Love that pouty face! HOW CUTE!
And her hair is getting so long! Love it.
Lexie

Kecia said...

Lindaaa!!(WICH MEANS BEAUTIFUL IN PORTUGUESE)
Cute pix!!
We are all praying for "Pappy"!
We love you in Christ!!

Christy said...

WOW her hair is getting soooo long!! It looks sooo cute and I love all the collages!! They are so cute and she is just perfect. Love all the pics!!

Christy :)

Amy Clemons said...

I love the pics in the leaves!

Kecia said...

Don't worry!
The waiting produce hope...
LOL!
Love you in Christ!

Denna said...

Cute pictures. She is cute even when she is upset.

Kara Elizabeth said...

wow her hair is getting really long!!!!!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

~Kara

Jodi said...

Oh my goodness she is BEAUTIFUL and has a sweet soul to go with it all! You are awesome too and quite the photographer! Thanks for helping out with Kamden and making some pretty, and creative pictures of her too! You make Miss K look so grown up - I feel like I am looking into the future! Love you!

Linette said...

These pictures are great Ashton! I don't think I've seen AnnaGrace in glasses before. She looks adorable. Gotta love those cuties in glasses. :) Love your Christmas blog look!!

AmyO said...

What great pics showing her many expressions!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?