Monday, December 28, 2009

Say What?!?

So Anna Grace has gotten into saying the funniest things! They are hilarious! She calls everyone Sweetie. Everyone. i.e. "Sweetie would you like me to wear a bow?" Hilarious. Where she gets it from? No idea.
She is in LOVE with Pandas. She is a Baby Panda, I am a SissyPanda, Mommy is a MamaPanda, and Daddy is a DaddyPanda.
All of us say the same thing (MamaPanda, SissyPanda, & DaddyPanda) which is "I will never, never, ever leave you. Pretty sweet huh? Best Part. She came up with all of it. The names and what we say everything. But what does she say "I love you so, so, so very much!"
She also has her opinions on a new little one coming home. My Mom was talking about Andrew the other day and she has this conversation with her ::
AG :: Mommy I want a sister now.
MP :: Well Anna Grace you are getting a brother
AG :: Well MamaPanda I would love a sister
MP :: I know sweet girl but you are getting a big brother
(she thinks he is a baby...heh. Not quite he is a whole 5 weeks older! ;)
AG :: Can't we just go get a gewel instead
MP :: No, we can't.
AG :: Fine, I will just have to go with Andrew I guess.

She also loves herself. Which is a good thing. I guess. High selfesteem she does have.
On Christmas Day she walked around in her *New HoHo (Ni Hao Kai-Lan) panties and some high heels. heh. She is a keeper alright.
She also got a HoHo baby. It is her baby. She rocks him and holds him and talks and talks to him ;) quite cute! She will make a great little sister and Mommy. great.

Here is a very special video of her singing "You Belong With Me" by Taylor Swift......She knows EVERY word. This video does not how truly amazing she is! (Now this might just be me being her sister and thinking she is amazing when she walks...but hey, I think it pretty awesome a 3 year old can do this....Oh and enjoy my back -up singing (: I know, it is a-w-f-u-l )



Have a Happy Monday!

4 comments:

Sharon said...

Wow pretty impressive that she knows all the words! So CUTE!! :)

Kristi said...

Oh yeah, the fun of "baby brother" appearing and not being a baby...
We were there last year!

Anonymous said...

She is priceless!

Anonymous said...

Couldn't get one of your songs turned off to hear it! Bet it was cute. My daughter LOVES Taylor Swift!!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?